Straight Teeth. Less Time. Clear Braces for Adults.
Because this system focuses on perfecting the look of your smile rather than correcting your bite, it is ideal for orthodontic cases that require minor improvements. As the name suggests, the average treatment time is six months.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles® braces include:
- No damage to gums, roots or teeth
- Tooth-colored wires and clear brackets that are barely visible
- Typically more cost-efficient than veneers, traditional braces or aligners
- A variety of post-treatment retainer options
- Low force used
- Average treatment time is six months
- Teeth are seldom extracted
Patients of Dr. Mims and other Six Month Smiles® dentists and orthodontists who are good candidates for this aesthetic braces option include those who:
- Are 15 years of age and older
- Want to change the cosmetic appearance of their teeth, especially those that show when they smile
- Are looking for an option that is less expensive than traditional treatment systems
- Desire fast results
- Consider their appearance during treatment important
If you’re seeking a quick, comfortable and cost-efficient alternative to traditional braces, call us today to schedule an evaluation, or visit the Six Month Smiles® website for more information. Only a consultation with a certified Six Month Smiles® dentist or orthodontist can help determine if Six Months Smiles braces are right for you.
If you’re a candidate for this treatment, we will take molds of your teeth and send them to the Six Month Smiles® laboratory where experienced technicians will create your custom bonding trays. We will receive your complete orthodontic kit within two weeks and can then quickly apply your braces. Adjustments will be made to your Six Month Smiles® braces once a month until your treatment is complete.